Help Readers Make Informed Business Decisions
We require detailed explanations, concrete examples, and actionable instructions. A reader shouldn’t have to look up another source when reading your article.
Every contribution should meet these four goals:
- Inform?readers about business processes, challenges, scenarios, and tools, using case studies, examples, and data.
- Educate?readers about the choices they need to make to innovate and enhance their business and why.
- Guide?readers through the process of solving pressing business challenges and making informed decisions, using clearly written, step-by-step instructions and compelling, reader-friendly visuals.
- Cover a topic comprehensively?so readers don’t need to read anything else before taking action.
To get an idea of what we’re looking for, check out?articles we’ve published.
Include Actionable Takeaways for Readers
When deciding whether to contribute, reflect on your experience working with your company’s clients. What problems, dilemmas, and challenges did you face??Consider what advice or insights you can offer?that may help businesses do one of these three things:
1. Become more efficient?with the help of updated business processes or new technology
- 3 Signs Your Company Is Ready for Artificial Intelligence
- Why the Iterative Development Process Is Crucial for Success
- Why Your Digital Transformation Needs People and Tech
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Development Partner
- How to Find Mobile App Developers
- How to Read Portfolios of Software Developers
- How to Create a Whiteboard Video
- How to Reach More Clients With Effective Content Marketing
- How to Collect Customer Feedback
Fit the Topics We Cover
Your contribution must deal with a business decision, purchase, or other issue that?fits into one of our content categories:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Online Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Mobile App Development
- Software Development
- Web Design
- IT Services